Autofix for Go has undergone some updates this past month. Here’s what’s new:
- 2 Autofix issues have been added
- Several improvements have been made
Here’s the detailed changelog:
fmt.Print(strings.Trim("¡¡¡Hello, Gophers!!!", "!!!¡")) // Output: // Hello, Gophers
fmt.Print(strings.Trim("¡¡¡Hello, Gophers!!!", "!¡")) // Output: // Hello, Gophers
More Autofixes are coming soon!
The following improvements made to Autofix would lead to fewer failures and improved running time:
- Improved the running time for Autofix.
- Previously, if there were any syntax errors in your code, the Autofix used to fail unable to gather the type information correctly. Now, it tries to fix your code despite errors, if it can.
- Few more general improvements.