Maven support and stability fixes
- Added Maven support
- You can now analyze your Maven projects, in addition to Gradle projects on DeepSource.
- There is no difference in configuration regardless of the build system.
- General stability fixes
- The Java analyzer now detects test and excluded files defined in the config.
- Reduced noise when analyzing test files by filtering out irrelevant issues (such as security and performance) in tests.
- Faster analysis on subsequent runs after the initial run.
- Better issue descriptions
NOTE: If you have installed DeepSource on your Maven repo before Maven support was officially out, you may need to disable and re-enable deepsource analysis for your repo to get correct results.