We’ve made several improvements and fixes to DeepSource’s Terraform Analyzer to help you do a better analysis of your Terraform code.
Here’s the detailed changelog:
- Fixed a bug that was causing failures in reporting a few types of issues.
- Fixed a bug that caused breakage in analysis in the presence of one or more erroneous
.tffiles – like a syntactical error in
.tffile. No more breakages as those files are now skipped from the analysis.
- Improved analysis start time.
- Supports the latest parser for HCL2 (HCL Version 2). HCL2 is a combination of HashiCorp Configuration Language (HCL) and HashiCorp Interpolation Language (HIL).
- Reports fewer false positives. Existing rules perform a job better at detecting issues in your terraform code. Also, many more rules are coming soon.